Saturday, September 13, 2008

Amateur Pictures Xtravaganza

I'm thinking about upload my whole collection of amateur girl/girl pictures (and yes, some of the videos too) to Rapidshare. That's approx 6,500 pictures! And it might take a little while to get it all up, but I just wanted to check if anyone was interested?










Do I even have to ask? :-)

11 comments:

  1. videos > pics

    but anything is appreciated, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. None of us could be possibly interested in such things. Nope, not at all. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. jamjam4: I'll start with the pics, then some vids...

    mad dogs: Well, then... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are the king ! Thanks a lot !

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome.. VIDS VIDS VIDS!
    :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I imaging your collection would be a treasure trove of sapphic love :)
    Yes, please upload...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I imagine your collection would be a treasure trove of sapphic love :)
    Yes, please upload...

    ReplyDelete
  8. upload those pics, if these are samples, cant imagine what the rest will be like!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what about those of us who don't blong to rapidshare??

    ReplyDelete