


And, I'm sorry to say, 19 will probably be the last one. 19.. not too shabby after all. Hope you enjoyed them! Stay tuned for more.
http://rapidshare.com/files/160350750/youtube19-1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/161203484/youtube19-2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/161213364/youtube19-3.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/161236955/youtube19-4.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/161245835/youtube19-5.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/161259357/youtube19-6.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/161272298/youtube19-7.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/160340334/youtube19-8.rar
Thanks nice blog!!
ReplyDeleteDavid! I'm so sad you're leaving us. I agree with you, though, to some extent. You need to get away now and then, like all passionate professionals, and do some FIELD WORK! That's it! Get out there amongst the lesbians and get really close to them! Dwell amongst them and gain their confidence. Live with them and learn their ways. Show them just how similar we are, them and us!
ReplyDeleteMankind shall never forget you or your gallant efforts.
Don't forget your camera, multiple chargers and a case of batteries!
Live long and prosper, friend!
Michael
michaelsshoeboxunderthebed@yahoo.com
Thank you so much for all the YouTube videos. They are my most favorite downloads of all time!!!
ReplyDeleteyou are leaving us, forever? noo, I am very sad! hope you come back again!!! :) Take Care, David and Thanks everything.
ReplyDelete