
First of all, "I can't think straight"... just wow. Maybe the two most beautiful women I've seen together in a movie. And they have such great chemistry together! The definition of "eye candy"..
http://rapidshare.com/files/202588415/ICantThinkStraight-2008.avi

"After Sex" with Mila Kunis & Zoe Saldana. Nothing explicit, mostly talking about relationship vs sex etc. But the scene in the library is very erotic...
http://rapidshare.com/files/202717518/AfterSex01.avi
http://rapidshare.com/files/202720147/AfterSex02.avi

"18 year old virgin". Nothing more than a tease really. Could've been so much better. A girl on a party walks in on a threesome. Two girls and one guy. They want her to join them..
http://rapidshare.com/files/202584101/18YearOldVirgin-2009.avi

"Borrowed life stolen love". I've been looking for this clip forever.. and now I finally found it, so I thought I'd share it with you. Very sexy and sensual scene from this erotic movie.
http://rapidshare.com/files/202701689/borrowed_life_stolen_love.wmv

A sexy kissing scene from the TV show "Shameless"..
http://rapidshare.com/files/202701045/ShamelessS06E02.avi

"Tobacco Roody", hillbilly sexploitation from 1970.. I know, it's just as silly as it sounds.
http://rapidshare.com/files/202595113/TobaccoRoody-1970.avi

And.. if you haven't seen the overhyped kiss between Scarlett Johansson and Penelope Cruz yet. "Vicky Christina Barcelona"..
http://rapidshare.com/files/202595888/VickyChristinaBarcelona.avi

More...
Los 2 lados de la cama (2005)
Preview
Download: http://rapidshare.com/files/202700064/Los2LadosDeLaCama-2005.avi
Perverse Lea (2001)
Preview
Download: http://rapidshare.com/files/202705507/PerverseLea-2001.avi
Sanguepazzo (2008) - Monica Belluci!!
Preview
Download: http://rapidshare.com/files/202590857/Sanguepazzo-2008.avi
The Thirsting (2008)
Preview
Download: http://rapidshare.com/files/202703297/TheThirsting-2008.avi
Dark Rising (2007)
Preview
Download: http://rapidshare.com/files/202708153/DarkRising2007.avi
Miljonärerna (2006) - kissing contest from swedish TV..
Preview
Download: http://rapidshare.com/files/202592631/Miljonarerna2006_makeout_contest.wmv
Scarce (2008) - short but sexy scene..
Preview
Download: http://rapidshare.com/files/202596879/Scarce-2008.avi
The Cook (2007)
Preview
Download: http://rapidshare.com/files/202746426/TheCook.avi
The Gymnast (2006)
Preview
Download: http://rapidshare.com/files/202748734/TheGymnast.avi
Loving Annabelle (2006)
Preview
Download: http://rapidshare.com/files/202724223/LovingAnnabelle.avi
More to come very soon!
wow, nice work man! how do you find all these?
ReplyDeleteThat's my little secret ;)
ReplyDeleteDavid and Niclas (ELMS) run a worldwide clandestine network dedicated to lesbian erotica. They're the James Bonds of sapphic erotica!
ReplyDeleterock n' roll
ReplyDelete