It has been two weeks since the start of my summer vacation and I am bored! I'm too bored that I had to write a blog entry. The first week was okay. This week is pretty boring. The usual routine would be: wake up at 9, breakfast, meds, sleep, wake up at 12, eat, lie in bed listening to music, watch tv, multiply, american idol, sleep at 12-2am. ...... pretty much a waste of time. uhm. i've been having weird dreams lately. haha. mostly about iv-40... more on fights. last night I dreamt of Iriz and Kat, fighting. The other night, I dreamt of Ampo and Bren looking for each other to punch each other. haha. weird. Maybe i just miss them. I can't wait for April 21 (distribution of grad pics)! It's also the birthday of Ampo :D. ...... okay .. killed enough time already. off to eat.
No comments:
Post a Comment