
1883, Baycliff, an isolated English village on the Irish Sea. Two women’s friendship becomes passion. Cynara, a sculptor, alone, befriends Byron, a visitor who’s left Paris in unhappiness. They ride horses, talk, play chess, and exchanging tenderness. Byron inspires Cynara as she sculpts, Cynara becomes Byron’s muse as she writes.Does respectability hold them back? What might pull down any last barriers to their expressions of love?
http://rapidshare.com/files/149901870/Cynara_-_Poetry_In_Motion.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/149929785/Cynara_-_Poetry_In_Motion.part2.rar
Password: scaly
Thank you to the original uploader!
8 comments:
It does not play in any of these programs: VLC, Windows Media Player, winamp, mplayer.
Any idea?
PASSWORD:SCALY Okay, thank you. Password to what? I'd hoped for premium access at Rapidshare.com, but I need a username. Can anyone assist?
1: Try Realplayer. I think it's practically the only media player that can play rmvb-files.. it sucks I know, but Cynara is really good and it's worth downloading the player to watch it.
2: It's a password for the rar-files. When you download them, you'll need the program Winrar. Sorry, cannot help you with the Rapidshare account though..
David, thanks for the tip. Works fine with Realplayer and the film is a class by itself.
Hi David it's me scaly!!You can use all the movies you want for your blog and friends no prob with me!!!
www.l-greece.blogspot.com
Hey scaly! It's so awesome that you found my blog :) I discovered your movie uploads on another blog, they're great. Thank you VERY VERY much for what you're doing!
Not sure why, but the password for Cynara Poetry In Motion does not work. Ive tryed a few diffrent ways,still no lucy...Any advice?
It's weird sometimes with winrar and passwords... it should work with "scaly". Have you tried writing it in notepad, then copied and pasted it? Try both capital and.. eh, small letters. If nothing else works, try downloading them again.
Post a Comment