More than 1,000 pictures in this one! I'm sorry again for any doubles, it's getting hard to keep track on what I have already shared and not. And sometimes I find additional pictures from a set, so I decide to add the whole set again.
The sets are not always complete because that's not the way I want them on my harddrive. I remove most pics involving men and penises, and a few that are too blurry or just isn't that pretty... hope you can live with that ;)
http://rapidshare.com/files/200122344/Amateur-GirlOnGirl11-part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/200134449/Amateur-GirlOnGirl11-part2.rar
Here's more if you missed the older stuff:
http://lesbianobsession.blogspot.com/2009/02/lesbian-amateur-extravaganza-10.html
4 comments:
almost unbearably hot, thank you sir.
brilliant as usual...you have the market in amateur les!
Well, thank you :) If I did the math correctly I think we should be somewhere between 9 and 10,000 pictures now... I would never've believed there were so many when I started a few years ago.
Lovely! Amateurs are the best! Thank you!
Post a Comment