


Just found some more videos lying around.. it's in FLV and MP4-format (sorry, but I don't have time to convert them to AVI). Enjoy!
http://rapidshare.com/files/243291706/youtube22-1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/243299534/youtube22-2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/243306604/youtube22-3.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/243315518/youtube22-4.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/243317012/youtube22-5.rar
6 comments:
oh and thank you.
if anyone, like me, prefers avi you can download pazeera flv to avi and/or mp4 to avi. look it up. it's free. i have no idea if it has spyware, but i've never had issues with either program and they work well for the most part though i suggest converting everything to mpeg instead of avi because the quality is better.
WOW! Are these new videos or have they been posted here before? I have a number of videos myself which I shall add here later onight.
Ray: New ones all of them. We're all grateful if you add more videos here ;)
Is there any chance I could contribute some of my pics here as my blog I don't think is worth it cause it gets no one looking at it and I have no clue as to promoting it. Just wondered if I could post here now and again.
The Eye Of The Island: Send a mail to lesbianobsession@hotmail.com and we can discuss it :) The same goes for anyone else who feels they want to contribute to the blog by posting now and then.
Post a Comment