Friday, September 18, 2009

Placebo - Running Up That Hill

running up that hill

It doesn't hurt me
Bu beni incitmez

You want to feel, how it feels
Nasıl hissettiğimi görmek istiyor musun

You want to know, know that it doesn't hurt me
Beni incitmediğini bilmek istıyor musun?

You want to hear about the deal I'm making.
Benim anlaşmamı bilmek ister misin

You, If I only could be running up that hill
sen,eğer yapabilseydim bu yokuşu koşardım

You and me,If I only could be running up that hill
sen ve ben eger yapabilseydim bu yokuşu koşardım

And if I only could,
Ve eğer yapabilseydim

Make a deal with God,
Tanrıyla bir anlaşma yapardım

Get him to swap our places,
ondan ikimizin yerlerini değistirmesini isterdim.

Be running up that road,
Bu yolu koşardım

Be running up that hill,
bu yokuşu koşardım

Be running up that building.
Bu binayı geçerdim

If I only could
eğer yapabilseydim

You don't want to hurt me,
canımı acıtmak istemiyorsun,

But see how deep the bullet lies.
Ama kurşun ne kadar derine gitmiş baksana

Unaware that I'm tearing you asunder.
Farkında değilsin seni paramparça ediyorum

There's a thunder in our hearts, baby
Yüreklerımızde fırtınalar kopuyor bebek

So much hate for the ones we love?
Sevdiklerimizden ne kadar nefret ediyoruz

Tell me, we both matter, don't we?
söyle bana, ikimizin de umrunda, değil mi?

You, If I only could, be running up that hill
sen,eger yapabilseydim bu yokuşu koşardım

You and me, If I only could, be running up that hill
sen ve ben, eger yapabilseydim bu yokuşu koşardım

You and me, won't be unhappy
Sen ve ben mutsuz olmayacağız

And if I only could,
Ve eğer yapabilseydim

Make a deal with God,
Tanrıyla bir anlaşma yapardım

Get him to swap our places,
ondan ikimizin yerlerini değistirmesini isterdim.

Be running up that road,
Bu yolu koşardım

Be running up that hill,
bu yokuşu koşardım

Be running up that building.
Bu binayı geçerdim

If I only could
eğer yapabilseydim

Come on, baby, come on, come on, darling,
Hadi,bebek,hadi,hadi,sevgilim

Let me steal this moment from you now.
Hadi şimdilik bu anı senden çalmama izin ver

Come on angel, come on, come on, darling,
Hadi,meleğim,hadi,hadi,sevgilim

Let's exchange the experience
hadi deneyimlerimizi değistirelim?

And if I only could,
Ve eğer yapabilseydim

Make a deal with God,
Tanrıyla bir anlaşma yapardım

Get him to swap our places,
ondan ikimizin yerlerini değistirmesini isterdim.

Be running up that road,
Bu yolu koşardım

Be running up that hill,
bu yokuşu koşardım

With no problems.
Hiç problemsiz

If I only could, be running up that hill
eğer yapabilseydim bu yokuşu koşardım




Video Klip-Download:

Placebo-Running_Up_That_Hill-DVDRiP-XviD-2007-mV4U

Artist: Placebo
Title: Running_Up_That_Hill
Date: 12/07/2007
Genre: AlternRock
Length: 4:52
Filesize: 45.3 MB
Source: DVD
Resolution: 704x528
Format: PAL XviD
Deinterlace: TomsMoComp
Video Bitrate: 1095kbit
Audio Source: CDDA
Audio Format: MP3
Audio Bitrate: 191kbit (VBR; 44,1kHz)
http://rapidshare.com/files/336224061/kllip--Ppplebounniphatepell.rar



mp3(128 kbps)-Download:
http://rapidshare.com/files/336225094/Ppplebounniphatepell.rar

No comments:

Post a Comment