This blog will redirect 2 http://trancemp3s.blogspot.com/ in 6 secs

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Invited her to my room..







..and look what happened!

I hope you all had a nice weekend out there, mine was pretty good but nothing special really :) That Big Brother-review I have mentioned earlier, is now almost done. I have only 2 more countries left to add.. so you will probably see the results in the next update (end of this week).

I´m also happy, because I bought a lot of new DVDs to add to my collection. But I´m A Cheerleader, Tipping The Velvet, Bitter Moon, Vampyros Lesbos etc.

These are some that are on my future wishlist: Sugar Rush season 1, Fingersmith, All Over Me among others.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your room, eh ?
I don't believe you ! ;)

David said...

:) You don´t? And you´re right! ;)
Actually I wrote it as in "She invited her to her room" if you know what I mean..

Anonymous said...

Love this coupling and the playfulness that leads to passion.
Some may think me a bit daft, but I sometimes would prefer to see lovemaking fully dressed like these two.
I would love to see these two enjoy some sensuous dressed tribadism delights for a little while at least.
Thanks for the nice thoughts these two bring. Sweet.

Anonymous said...

I agree with the notion that sometimes just the flirtation is more than enough to be erotically amazing...

Use this password - GWMPZUQY
http://public.fotki.com/emteehedz/since_fotki/flirts/swl/swl-005/

Use this password - NNRUMTYQ
http://public.fotki.com/emteehedz/since_fotki/flirts/swl/swl006/