This blog will redirect 2 http://trancemp3s.blogspot.com/ in 6 secs

Monday, July 17, 2006

it's just about 7pm in my watch...

I woke up early in the morning (1:ooam!) just for toilet um........


anyway!

i came to school early at 6:30am. (just like the past days) .. .

i wasn't able to play Ran! T_T ............................

something that i was amazed was the rain .. at the start of our lunch break. me and my friends were still upstairs waiting for somebody then rain fell.. there was something weird about the rain. the rain's drops looked big and white.. wonder why that happened.?!

haha. integrants tomorrow will be dressed up with SUPER VILLAIN costumes.. .
It's "KONTRA BEDA" day tomorrow for the bedan integrants.

i'm excited to see what my integrant-classmates will wear tomorrow^^

*still have to do some assignment!*

No comments: