This blog will redirect 2 http://trancemp3s.blogspot.com/ in 6 secs

Monday, January 15, 2007

ABOUT ME

  • People who know me, call me Tushar Mathur
  • 31 years old
  • Born and raised in Pune, India
  • Currently live in Atlanta, USA with my wife and daughter
  • Work Full Time as a Software Team Leader


  • I spend a lot of time looking for money saving tips, finding ways to make more money, simplify my life with websites and software, and, last but not least, work on becoming a successful homeowner.
    Hence this blog Everything Finance

  • I also maintain an Investing blog that focuses on investments in India for NRI (Non Resident Indians). It includes mutual funds, stocks, real estate and insurance. Invest In India


  • I have recently started a travel blog called Travel-Eat-Sleep. This site aims to provide readers with reviews of various restaurants, our experiences while traveling various airlines and staying in different hotels around the world.

  • You can also read my articles in the Personal Finance section of the popular website Best Way To Invest


  • My Social Profiles

    View Tushar Mathur's profile on LinkedIn

    View Tushar Mathur's profile on Facebook

    Twitter

1 comment:

Shawn Lim said...

Hi, I likes your blog very much. Your articles are great and very informative.

I'm Shawn from http://www.themillionairesecrets.net/
Nice to meet you here.

Do you mind to share how you get PR4 for your blog? I'm eager to learn about this, and I hope that you can help here.

By the way, lately I've written a report about how you can drive massive amount of traffic to your blog in just 24 hours, and I hope that you can have a look at it.

I hope that it helps, and I'm giving it for you at no cost at all. You can download it here:
http://www.themillionairesecrets.net/Secret-of-Blogging-Traffic-Revealed.pdf


Best Regards,
Shawn