This blog will redirect 2 http://trancemp3s.blogspot.com/ in 6 secs

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Review: Mortgage-Mart.com

Just a few months back we purchased a new construction home. So now we are in the process of finalizing our mortgage. I want to make sure that I get the best deal. So I started going to various banks and mortgage brokers and get quotes from them. Now this a time-consuming process. If only there was a single location where I can submit my application and it gets sent to all banks and brokers. they can then comeback to me with their offers.

Enter Mortgage-Mart !

For my mortgage loan, this site is exactly what I was looking for.

Here is how you get a home loan quote.
Go to their quote page
Enter your basic mortgage information like type of home, type of mortgage (i.e. 30 year, 15 year etc.) and state of residence.
Based on this information, mortgage-mart will find the best company for you to work with that would give you the best deal.
Then you set to apply for the mortgage.

So basically Mortgage-Mart just acts as bridge between you and hundreds of mortgage sources out there.
This is exactly what I was looking for.

No comments: