This blog will redirect 2 http://trancemp3s.blogspot.com/ in 6 secs

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Review: YourCreditNetwork.com

Recently, I was in the market for a new credit card. Normally I would call my bank where I have my checking and saving accounts thinking that they would give me the lowest interest rate. But my criteria for credit cards was not just low interest rate. I wanted some extras like cash back, reward points or frequent flyer miles. Now I know that I cannot get all of the above in one credit card. But I was sure that there are websites where I can go do an online credit cards comparison.

Enter YourCreditNetwork.com !



Talk about an easy to use website!

Their motto is, Finding a credit card is as easy as 1, 2, 3...

1. Research
2. Compare
3. Apply for a Credit Card

From the homepage you can easily search for various credit card offerings from lowest Interest credit cards to Cash Back credit cards to Prepaid credit cards ! You can compare all types of credit cards so that it is easy to choose the one that would work best for you.
Each credit card has a rating associated with it (out of 5), so that you know how popular that credit card is.

Once you have decided which credit card you want, you can then continue to apply for a credit card. Now this cannot be easier. Most credit cards can instantly approve you.

The one thing that I would like to see at YourCreditNetwork is a way to compare credit cards side-by-side for easy viewing.

I'm most probably going to go with the Discover Motiva Card because cash back rewards is my thing.
Hope you find your dream credit card soon at YourCreditNetwork.com.
Also, don't forget to check out their credit card blog !

No comments: