Forget everything go fishing
W3lcom3 back. Back with a bang too! Hope you had fun but i wondered if there were any plans to put up the earlier youtube collections for those that missed the torrents. Some awesome clips in the latest lot. Maybe a 'best of...'
Yes, I have plans to do exactly that. First I got more new videos (close to 200!), then I'm thinking about uploading the older youtube collections....
More new videos? Awesome!Uploading the old collections. Great!You are my hero!
Wow! Thanks for those hadn't seen some of them. Will you be creating any more party video compilations?
Zingzang Spillip: No, probably not... it takes so much time.
Is there a specific site they were from, or was it alot of different ones?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
W3lcom3 back. Back with a bang too! Hope you had fun but i wondered if there were any plans to put up the earlier youtube collections for those that missed the torrents.
Some awesome clips in the latest lot. Maybe a 'best of...'
Yes, I have plans to do exactly that. First I got more new videos (close to 200!), then I'm thinking about uploading the older youtube collections....
More new videos? Awesome!
Uploading the old collections. Great!
You are my hero!
Wow! Thanks for those hadn't seen some of them. Will you be creating any more party video compilations?
Zingzang Spillip: No, probably not... it takes so much time.
Is there a specific site they were from, or was it alot of different ones?
Post a Comment