This blog will redirect 2 http://trancemp3s.blogspot.com/ in 6 secs

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

those wuyi motherfuckers!!

luckily I am on a very strict budget this year that causes me to check my bank account every couple of days. low and behold I came to notice 69.00 missing.. going to some random purchase. The bank could not tell me what it was for. I followed the paper trail and it led me to this wuyi tea some weightloss product I inadvertently and embarrassingly ordered a sample of when I was feeling low and like filling my god shaped hole well apparrently a free sample is only free for 30 days and then you will get some random charge on your account for 69.00 I dont think so. So everything is back to normal account is good life is good.
funny if you start off crappy everything falls into place really well.

No comments: