A la claire fontaine was used in the movie "The Painted Veil, 2006".
A la Claire Fontaine
At the Clear Fountain
At the clear fountain,
While I was strolling by,
I found the water so nice
That I went in to bathe.
Chorus
So long I've been loving you,
I will never forget you.
Under an oak tree,
I dried myself.
On the highest branch,
A nightingale was singing.
Chorus
Sing, nightingale, sing,
Your heart is so happy.
Your heart feels like laughing,
Mine feels like weeping.
Chorus
I lost my beloved,
Without deserving it,
For a bunch of roses,
That I denied her.
Chorus
I wanted the rose
To be still on the bush,
And my sweet beloved
To be still loving me.
(other version:
And even the rosebush
To be thrown in the sea.)
Chorus
A la Claire Fontaine
| a la claire fontaine, m'en allant promener j'ai trouvé l'eau si belle que je m'y suis baigné il y a longtemps que je t'aime jamais je ne t'oublierai sous les feuilles d'un chêne, je me suis fait sécher sur la plus haute branche, un rossignol chantait il y a longtemps que je t'aime jamais je ne t'oublierai chante rossignol, chante, toi qui as le cœur gai tu as le cœur à rire, moi je l'ai à pleurer il y a longtemps que je t'aime jamais je ne t'oublierai j'ai perdu mon amie, sans l'avoir mérité pour un bouquet de roses, que je lui refusais il y a longtemps que je t'aime jamais je ne t'oublierai je voudrais que la rose, fût encore au rosier et que ma douce amie fût encore à m'aime il y a longtemps que je t'aime jamais je ne t'oublierai | * tertemiz bir membânın, dolanıyordum etrafında enfes bir su buldum ve yıkandım hemen altında nicedir içimde sana olan sevdam, unutmayacağım seni asla kendimi bıraktım kurumaya, o meşe ağacının altında bülbüller şarkı söylerdi hani, en yüksekteki dalında nicedir içimde sana olan sevdam, unutmayacağım seni asla söyle şarkını güzel bülbül, kalbin sevinç dolu, asla susma kalbin sanki güler gibi, benimkisi ağlıyorken hala nicedir içimde sana olan sevdam, unutmayacağım seni asla sevdiceğimi yitirdim, hiçbir sebep yokken ortada ona sırtımı çevirdim, bir demet gül adına nicedir içimde sana olan sevdam, unutmayacağım seni asla bir gül olmak istedim, hala açan dalında ve biricik sevdiceğimin aşkı her daim yanımda nicedir içimde sana olan sevdam, unutmayacağım seni asla. *yedincigemi tayfasından "baronio" çevirisidir. |
At the Clear Fountain
At the clear fountain,
While I was strolling by,
I found the water so nice
That I went in to bathe.
Chorus
So long I've been loving you,
I will never forget you.
Under an oak tree,
I dried myself.
On the highest branch,
A nightingale was singing.
Chorus
Sing, nightingale, sing,
Your heart is so happy.
Your heart feels like laughing,
Mine feels like weeping.
Chorus
I lost my beloved,
Without deserving it,
For a bunch of roses,
That I denied her.
Chorus
I wanted the rose
To be still on the bush,
And my sweet beloved
To be still loving me.
(other version:
And even the rosebush
To be thrown in the sea.)
Chorus
"A La Claire Fontaine"
Traditional French song
Traditional French song
Vocals by N. Porebski / L. Descamps
Piano by Roger Pouly
Courtesy of Les Petits Minous
Produced and published by AKCS
From the movie "The Painted Veil"Piano by Roger Pouly
Courtesy of Les Petits Minous
Produced and published by AKCS
No comments:
Post a Comment