This blog will redirect 2 http://trancemp3s.blogspot.com/ in 6 secs

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Storm #24


Full of pineapple connection moisture, a third wave has been flung onshore today from the current offshore low attracting tons of subtropical moisture. As moves counterclockwise around the low, its southern tail extends southward and strengthens and builds over California, spreading rain down the Sierra Nevada and eventually out into the Central Valley floor.

Update: that was one short rainfall. These storms have been here all week and we got an hour of rain out of it. It was a juicy, delicious, sumptuous kind of rain that, had it lasted, would have been a classic! It turns out selected portions of the Eastern San Joaquin Valley got an hour of rain only as the front moved over it. This Saturday, I will back in the COE for more trail maint., and it ought to be beautiful because it got good rainfall this week. I think. (Forecasts have been awfully optimistic -- I wonder if that 'four feet of snow in the Sierra" they talked about on the Weather Channel ever materialized??)

No comments: