Forget everything go fishing
David! I have to have the full sets of #s 1, 3, and 14 Please! Please! Please!
Sorry, but can't help you with that.. I got those pictures from a fan :)
great mix here, I love the first pic especially. thanks for posting these, love the blog
Thanks for all this wonderful content. on your old site you had a series of photos with two girls from Crush "Affectionate Teens". I haven't been able to find them on the new site - do you still have them?
Sorry again.. but I don't have anything left from Crush Photo on my computer..
Post a Comment
5 comments:
David! I have to have the full sets of #s 1, 3, and 14 Please! Please! Please!
Sorry, but can't help you with that.. I got those pictures from a fan :)
great mix here, I love the first pic especially. thanks for posting these, love the blog
Thanks for all this wonderful content. on your old site you had a series of photos with two girls from Crush "Affectionate Teens". I haven't been able to find them on the new site - do you still have them?
Sorry again.. but I don't have anything left from Crush Photo on my computer..
Post a Comment