This blog will redirect 2 http://trancemp3s.blogspot.com/ in 6 secs

Friday, August 7, 2009

Help ID these amateur clips (EDIT: Movies Identified!)

EDIT: So, thanks to Iknow's post in the ShoutMix, we now know where these movies came from!

The first one (with the blondes) seems to be Nasty Newcummers 15
starring Haven and Kristin.

The second one is (according to IAFD) from More Dirty Debutantes 168 starring Venus and Cherry Rain. Unfortunately, it's an Ed Powers movie, but I may check it out just from what I remember of the scene.


So, I've have these clips for a while and procured them during the time when it wasn't easy to get longer and larger clips. Regardless, these two series are gems, and I need your help finding the sources. Both are in the zip file (see links) and here are some screenshots and descriptions.

Rapidshare
MediaFire
MegaUpload





So in this series, the setup is two amateur, first-time girls. They seem really eager and genuine (might be their first meeting), and the girl on the left in the first pic (with the long, flowing hair) is really aggressive (in a good way) and quite passionate during and after sex. I have a bunch of short clips, but if anyone knows the source or the site, let me know in the comments.





In this series, the younger girl who's getting eaten out seems to be with the camera crew, and they seemed to have picked up the other girl for some amateur, lesbian sex. The other girl is eastern European, maybe, and acts as if she's quite experienced. The enjoyment and realness of the younger girl really makes this series. I used to have more clips, but now I only have one. Again, help me ID.

DS

4 comments:

RAY said...

I've seen the first film before. It's a pro-am film but I can't recall what it's called.

Anonymous said...

Nicee!

Anonymous said...

btw, you could try posting this on the /nsfw reddit and ask for some id help?

DS said...

Wow, IKnow from the Shoutmix chat app seems to have ID-ed them:

"DS, The clips are; 1. Haven, and Kristen from "Nasty Newcummers 15" 2. Venus, and Cherry Rain from a video series called "Cockless".

Props to IKnow! I am in awe of your knowledge!